Thursday, June 24, 2010

It's TWINS!!!!

Just a short update for now but after worrying myself sick for the past three days, we went for our ultrasound. My mom and hubby came along so it was intense! She found one baby right away- yolk sac included. It was awesome- really clear! Then she moved the wand and there was another one!!! Almost the exact same size, also with a yolk thing! Then we got the picture of them next to each other- it was SO cool!!! I'll post the pic next week- didn't bring a USB to get the electronic copy. We are OVERJOYED!!! Oh and my hcg today was over 5000-amazing!! Best day ever! I'm so in love with my babies!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Oh that's awesome - it's a whole family all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. couldn't be more excited for you! so enjoyed reading through your journey and getting to see everything you've gone through and knowing God had this as His plan all along to have the TWINS! can't wait to meet them in January.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohoooo Congratulations!!! That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete