Saturday, July 17, 2010

8 weeks!


I haven't posted in forever because I have been sick and also busy with my mother in law being in town and then a work conference. But things are progressing very well- the babies are growing nicely and seeing them once a week is such a joy! We only have two more scans with the fertility dr which is kinda exciting and kinda sad at the same time (i love my weekly viewings of my babies!)
Anyway, I feel like crap pretty much all the time but I won't complain because I just feel very pregnant and that's a wonderful thing. Less than 4 weeks now until I get to 12 weeks which is very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie,

    THANK YOU so very much for sharing your story on my blog. What an inspirtion lifter :) You get my "bring back the SMILE" award! Yes, its so hard to be optimistic, but as you say, our miracle may only be a month away.

    After having a mini meltdown I decided that it was just not good for my overall well being to dwell in the negative. So, positive it is and we will start all over again in a few days :) Like you, I have friends that know we did the IUI and saying it failed will be hard, but I feel blessed that we get a do over.

    Many HUGS and Many Prayers as you journey on to success! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete